Day 1, Tuesday 7th July
- A summary of the SDGs: successes and failures.
- Covid-19 and Sustainability: What Next?
- The Future of Business: what changes are needed to deliver on the Goals?
- Financing a Sustainable Future: how can businesses and investors work together to bring about change?
- Oil and Gas companies and the Energy Transition: understanding commitments towards a low emissions future.
- Transitioning towards a low carbon future: are companies actually “walking the talk” on energy transition?
- Identifying new opportunities within renewable infrastructure projects.
- Effective disclosure: Identifying climate-related risks and opportunities: reviewing the potential for “stranded O&G assets”.
- Transitioning from a Linear to a Circular industrial strategy.
- Deriving Value from the Circular Economy.
- The Circular Economy as a source of innovation and industrial renewal in Europe.
- Technology and the Circular Economy: new innovations and trends.
Day 2, Wednesday 8th July
- Investor Relations in a new era of ESG: how should companies respond to increased scrutiny and demands from investors?
- Redefining the IR practice: integrating Sustainability into mainstream communications.
- Covid 19 and ESG: Is ESG still a priority for investors?
- Examples of Successful Engagement and Sustainability Reporting [Case Studies].
- Food and the Sustainability Agenda: innovation and diversification strategies of large food companies.
- Innovations in Ecological and Sustainable Farming: New Agricultural Technologies driving Sustainability.
- Clean and Plant-based meat: accelerating consumer adoption of alternative proteins.
- Financing new food start-ups and technologies driving the Future of Food.
- Introduction to Impact Investing and the SDGs.
- Making an impact in listed equities: is this possible?
- Investor Engagement as a tool for driving and facilitating impact.
- Intentionality and Impact: accelerating the communication of Impact to deliver against the Goals.
Day 3, Thursday 9th July
- Advisory and Financing to support Positive Impact and delivery against the SDGs
- Climate finance and deforestation-free commodity production.
- How do we get a better economic recovery post Covid-19 & the realistic changes for a more sustainable & impact world?.
- Values-Based Banks: a model for the future?
- The status of fashion: how is the industry responding to climate change, linear production and worker welfare?
- Moving forwards into Sustainability. Will investors call time on Fast Fashion?
- What do investors expect to see from brands in terms of commitments and action. How should this be communicated?
- Defining ESG risks within fashion. Increasing dialogue between listed companies and investors.