The Good Capital Conference will host a mix of live and on demand video, audio and downloadable content on topics across Sustainable Business and Responsible Investment. See the Current Agenda below and check back for regular updates!Download Agenda
Day 1, Tuesday 7th July
- Imperative for Impact.
- The SDGs and the importance of the global economic recovery.
- Raising Capital to Address the SDGs in the Covid World.
- Karen Wilson, Strategic Partnerships, Office of the Secretary General, OECD
- Danyal Sattar, CEO, Big Issue Invest
- Rodney Schwartz, CEO, ClearlySo
- The Energy Transition: What are Investors Expecting?
- How has the Covid-19 Pandemic Altered the Transition Process?
- Technologies Driving Change within the Energy Industry.
- Investment Opportunities Supporting the 1.5 Degree Shift.
- Bruce Duguid, Head of Stewardship, EOS, Federated Hermes
- Guy Ranawake, Senior Investment Director, Ingenious
- Christine Sobieski, Head of ESG Engagement, Ørsted
- Fred van Beuningen, Managing Partner, Chrysalix Venture Capital Moderator: Miguel Santisteve, CEO, Leaders Arena
- The Circular Economy: Opportunities and Developments.
- Deriving Value from the Circular Economy.
- The Circular Economy as a source of innovation and industrial renewal in Europe.
- Technology and the Circular Economy: new innovations and trends.
- Jamie Butterworth, Partner, Circularity Capital
- Masaki Takao, Co-Founder and CEO, Jeplan
- Scott Mahoney, President and CEO, Taronis Technologies
- Michael Waas, Global Vice President, Brand Partnerships, Terracycle Inc Moderator: Pauli Marttila, Senior Lead, Venture Capital & Risk Management, SITRA
- Building strong institutions: reimagining capitalism and democracy so we build back better.
- Robyn Scott, CEO, Apolitical, in conversation with
- Rebecca Henderson, John and Natty McArthur University Professor, Harvard University
- Why companies must prioritize diversity and inclusion as we emerge from the global pandemic.
- Michelle Cirocco, Chief Social Responsibility Officer, Televerde
Day 2, Wednesday 8th July
- Building on Solid Foundations. The Importance of Valuations.
- Five Hints on the Stewardship of Passive Investments.
- Data for Good: The Power of Comprehensive ESG Reporting.
- What does Engagement Mean as an Active Investor?
- Mark Gough, CEO, Capitals Coalition
- Julia Kochetygova, Vice President, Head of EMEA Stewardship, Northern Trust
- Harriet Howey, Global Sustainability Reporting, Diageo
- Maria Lombardo, European Head of ESG Client Strategies, Invesco
- Impact Investing: Where is the industry heading?
- How do large multinationals incorporate impact investment into their business models?
- Investor Engagement as a tool for driving and facilitating impact.
- Intentionality and Impact: accelerating the communication of Impact to deliver against the Goals.
- How impact has moved on from ESG.
- Denise Weger, Corporate Responsibility Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives, Novartis
- Susannah McClintock, Investment Director, Sustainable Ventures
- Patrick Sheehan, Founder and Partner, ETF Partners
- Miguel Antunes, Investment Associate, Mustard Seed VC Moderator: Dr Jim Totty, Director of Investment, Earth Capital
- The Latest Technologies to Limit Food Waste.
- Innovations in Ecological and Sustainable Farming: New Agricultural Technologies driving Sustainability.
- Clean and Plant-based meat: accelerating consumer adoption of alternative proteins.
- B-Corp Certification in the Food Industry.
- Behavioural Change in Global Consumer Habits.
- Alexandra Heaven, Global B Corp Manager, Danone
- David Rosenberg, Co-Founder and CEO, Aerofarms
- Tessa Clarke, CEO and Co-Founder, Olio
- Didier Toubia, CEO, Aleph Farms Mark Durno, Managing Partner, AgriFood, Rockstart [moderator]
- Decoupling the world’s most powerful proteins through technology.
- Expanding global food security through gene technology.
- Arturo Elizondo, CEO, Clara Foods
- Dr Jerry Feitelson, CEO, Agribody Technologies
- Lou Cooperhouse, President & CEO, BlueNalu, Inc.
Day 3, Thursday 9th July
- Climate finance & deforestation-free commodity production.
- Achieving a Global Impact Recovery: Building Back Better
- Advisory and Financing to support Positive Impact and delivery against the SDGs
- Building a Good Sustainable Life. The Finnish Experience.
- Ivo Mulder, Head, Climate Finance Unit, UN Environment Programme
- Cliff Prior, CEO, Global Steering Group for Impact Investment
- Marte Borhaug, Global Head of Sustainable Outcomes, Aviva Investors
- Markus Terho, Leading Specialist, Sustainable Everyday Life, Sitra
- The status of fashion: how is the industry responding to climate change, linear production and worker welfare?
- Moving forwards into Sustainability. Will investors call time on Fast Fashion?
- What do investors expect to see from brands in terms of commitments and action. How should this be communicated?
- Defining ESG risks within fashion. Increasing dialogue between listed companies and investors.
- Marion Schuppe, Impact Investment Manager, Quadia
- Bert Van Son, Founder and CEO, Mud Jeans
- Kresse Wesling MBE, CEO, Elvis & Kresse
- Safia Minney, MBE, Founder & Director of People Tree, REAL Sustainability, Author & Advisor Georgina Wilson-Powell, Founder & Editor in Chief, Pebble Magazine