The Sustainable Development Goals: Five Years On
- A summary of the SDGs: successes and failures.
- The Future of Business: what changes are needed to deliver on the Goals?
- Financing a Sustainable Future: how can businesses and investors work together to bring about change?
- Can the SDGs deliver a new blueprint for sustainable business strategy and growth?
New Business Models for a Sustainable World
- An Assessment of the World’s Natural and Social Capital.
- Redefining Business, Redefining ‘the ‘Bottom Line’.
- Understanding changing patterns in the concept of “Value”.
- Co-Operatives, Mutual and Social Enterprises: old ideas, more relevant than ever.
Circularity and the Circular Economy
- Transitioning from a Linear to a Circular industrial strategy.
- Deriving Value from the Circular Economy.
- The Circular Economy as a source of innovation and industrial renewal in Europe.
- Technology and the Circular Economy: new innovations and trends.
- Oil and Gas companies and the Energy Transition: understanding commitments towards a low emissions future.
- Transitioning towards a low carbon future: are companies actually “walking the talk” on energy transition?
- Effective disclosure: Identifying climate-related risks and opportunities. Implementing TCFD recommendations.
- Future low carbon technologies and their adoption: sustainable mobility, carbon capture, biofuels.
The Future of Food
- Food and the Sustainability Agenda: innovation and diversification strategies of large food companies.
- Innovations in Ecological and Sustainable Farming: New Agricultural Technologies driving Sustainability.
- Clean and Plant-based meat: accelerating consumer adoption of alternative proteins.
- Financing new food start-ups and technologies driving the Future of Food.
- The status of fashion: how is the industry responding to climate change, linear production and worker welfare?
- Moving forwards into Sustainability. Will investors call time on Fast Fashion?
- What do investors expect to see from brands in terms of commitments and action. How should this be communicated?
- Defining ESG risks within fashion. Increasing dialogue between listed companies and investors.
Healthcare and Social Care
- Responsible Pharma. Improving access to medicine.
- Evaluating how Impact Investment can support a new global healthcare system.
- Social Enterprises with disruptive healthcare technology.
- Innovative models to support the integration of health and social care.
Engagement, Investor Relations and ESG
- Investor Relations in a new era of ESG: how should companies respond to increased scrutiny and demands from investors?
- Redefining the IR practice: integrating Sustainability into mainstream communications.
- Engaging with companies: Increasing Dialogue on Sustainability to stimulate action and positive change.
- Examples of Successful Engagement and Sustainability Reporting [Case Studies].
ESG and Global Credit Markets
- The relevance and materiality of ESG to the ratings decision.
- Understanding exposure to, and management of, industry specific ESG risks.
- Increasing dialogue between ratings agencies, issuers and listed companies.
- Aligning investment decisions alongside the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Introduction to Impact Investing and the SDGs.
- Making an impact in listed equities: is this possible?
- Investor Engagement as a tool for driving and facilitating impact.
- Intentionality and Impact: accelerating the communication of Impact to deliver against the Goals.
Financing the SDGs
- Advisory and Financing to support Positive Impact and delivery against the SDGs
- Lowering the cost of capital for High-Impact and ESG Enterprises.
- Applying the “Triple Bottom Line” to Banking.
- Values-Based Banks: a model for the future?
Sustainability Enterprise Presentations
Growth and Established Enterprises will give individual 10-minute presentations to investors
Renewable Energy and Utilities
Circularity and the Circular Economy
Plant and Cell-Based Meat
Ecological and Sustainable Farming
Forestry and Canopies
Affordable Housing and Property
Health and Social Care
Sustainable Transport and Communications