What is the Good Capital Conference?
The Good Capital Conference (GCC)is the first and only conference fully dedicated to Sustainability, Ethical Business and Impact. The Good Capital Conference acts as an ecosystem supporting the interaction between Sustainable Enterprises and Responsible Investors, helping companies to connect with new groups of investors and improving their access to responsible capital.
GCC, will be principally geared towards the new digital era in events and now market itself as the first and only purely digital events company, delivering on its promise to be the “First Zero Carbon Events Business”. We will focus principally on showcasing companies that are active in sectors that are transitioning towards greater sustainability. Each event will host thematic discussions on the sustainability challenges of a industry that is in the process of transition. Company presentations and virtual 1-2-1 meetings will be built into each event to enhance the delegate and sponsor experience.
The more generalist content includes:
- The Sustainable Development Goals: 5 Years on
- New Business Models for a Sustainable World
- Circularity and the Circular Economy
- Engagement and the changing face of Investor Relations
- Impact Investment: Financing the SDGs
- Microfinance and venture capital
Industry-Focus Sessions will include:
- Energy Transition: Renewable Energies and the Future of Fossil Fuels.
- Responsible Mining: how can mining support the SDGs?
- The Future of Food: reducing CO2 emissions.
- Sustainable and Ethical Fashion: moving beyond Fast Fashion.
- The Green and Built Environment: adaptation to a new green era.
- Mobility and Infrastructure: new technologies revolutionizing transportation.
- Inclusive Financial Services: can banks become a force for good?