In 2015 the UN General Assembly adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Its 17 associated global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are intended to create societies that are more just and sustainable. The SDGs address the grave economic, social and environmental challenges confronting us and represent the best and most wide-ranging plan we have for people and planet.
Sustainable Enterprises have a crucial role to play in achieving the SDGs. Article 67 explicitly calls on businesses to apply their creativity and innovation to solving sustainable development challenges, recognising that, “private business activity, investment, and innovation are major drivers of productivity, inclusive economic growth, and job creation.” It has been estimated that the SDGs present a US$12 trillion opportunity for the private sector, offering a compelling growth strategy. Paul Polman, the former CEO at Unilever – and long-standing champion of sustainable business – has called it “the greatest economic opportunity of a lifetime”.
Sustainable Enterprises at the Good Capital Conference
The Good Capital Conference is the Global Sustainable Enterprise Investment Show, showcasing a huge range of companies that are working to resolve some of the world’s most pressing sustainability challenges.
The Conference serves as a platform to connect mission-driven enterprises with their investment counterparts, enabling them to source the best partners to help their business grow.
Which Technologies are Represented?
- Sustainable Food and Agriculture
- Sustainable Mobility and Infrastructure
- Renewable Resources
- Circular Economy
- Social Inclusion and Empowerment
- Prosperous and Healthy People
Why present at The Good Capital Conference?
- Articulate your company’s Sustainability and Impact message.
- Organise several meetings with Responsible and Impact Investors in one place, at one time, offering a highly efficient use of time and resources.
- Strengthen your interaction with advisors and other Sustainability Stakeholders.
- Listen to trending topics in Sustainable Investment, including ESG and Impact: ensure you are at the forefront of this sunrise industry.
Present at the conference
If you are interested in speaking at The Good Capital Conference - please complete the form below and we will get in touch shortly.